The JRB Snow Pusher by Paladin works with skid steers, loader backhoes and wheel loaders to remove up to 26 yards of snow at a time from roads, parking lots and airport runways. Its box design gathers snow inside as it moves forward, making it ideal for greater depths of snow while also having the structure to take on heavy, wet material.
- Features a universal coupling system with multiple clamp holes for easy attachment to any OEM machine
- Reversible rubber edges and skid shoes are designed to achieve optimum clearing action and extend the attachments wear life
- Solid steel forks prevent rusting caused by frequent exposure to wet snow
- Bucket lip, JRB QC, ISO and other mounts available
- Flat contact bar provides an even load distribution while the side plates permit better ground alignment for a more thorough clearing process
- Available in widths ranging from 8 to 20 feet