CAT 279C2 Compact Track Loader
This machine is equipped like:
CATERPILLAR 279C2 COMPACT TRACK LOADER
- 2012 MODEL
- SN# CAT0279CCKWB00470
- 2530 HOURS
- 2 SPEED
- CAB (EROPS)
- AIR CONDITIONING
- AIR SUSPENSION SEAT
- AUXILIARY PLUMBING
- AUXILIARY ELECTRIC PLUG
- STANDARD FLOW HYDRAULICS
- ENGINE COOLANT HEATER
- 17" RUBBER TRACKS (BRIDGESTONE / BLOCK PATTERN)
- HAND CONTROLS
- 84" SMOOTH EDGE BUCKET
- (HYDRAULIC) POWER UNIVERSAL COUPLER - USES BOBCAT ATTACHMENTS
- PERFORMANCE PACKAGE TL2 - TWO SPEED, SELF LEVELING
Cat® Compact Track Loaders lead the industry in operator comfort, performance and versatility. Inside the spacious operator station, feel the superior comfort of a sealed and pressurized cab. Adjustable seat mounted controls and an available air ride seat keep you comfortable throughout the work day. Low ground pressures, increased rated operating capacities, higher horsepower and excellent drawbar performance help you get more done and increase your bottom line.
- Sealed and Pressurized Cab Sealed and pressurized cab option provides a cleaner and quieter operating environment.
- Seat Mounted Adjustable Controls Ergonomic seat mounted adjustable controls and available air ride seat can be adjusted to meet your personal preference.
- Suspended Undercarriage Suspended undercarriage features low ground pressure so you can work on sensitive surfaces and in soft underfoot conditions.
- High Performance Power Train Increased horsepower and higher torque deliver outstanding performance.
- More Work Tools The broad range of performance matched Cat Work Tools make the Cat Compact Track Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
USED UNIT: (THE FOLLOWING WAS DONE TO THIS MACHINE)
- CHEMICALLY CLEANED
- MINOR REPAIRS MADE
The CAT 279C2 is a large frame compact track loader. This machine has great attachment versatility using the "universal" Bobcat coupler system. The Cat 279C2 has a radial boom lift design that will work great in digging and pushing applications. This machine also has the more desirable "fixed" track system on it which is great news.
What I like- The Cat 279C2 has a very roomy comfortable cab. The cab forward design give great visibility to the front of the machine. The Bridgestone "block pattern" tracks are a definite positive, they are the best tracks you can put on a machine. The 17" wide track will preform very well in most landscape and contractor applications. The power coupler is an awesome option on this machine and I am sure you will love it.
What I don't like - The Cat compact track loaders by far have the worst rear visibility compared to any other compact track loader. It is also still common in these machine to have electrical glitches which are a total pain to track down and fix.