SKID-STEER / COMPACT TRACK LOADER
FORESTRY DISC MULCHER
At Diamond Mowers, we build the best. Our heavy-duty equipment is the toughest, safest, and most reliable in the business.
DEMAND BETTER. DEMAND DIAMOND.
Cuts up to 14″ (356mm) diameter trees or brush continuously
Mulches up to 6″ (152mm) diameter trees or brush continuously
Available in 60″ (1524mm) cutting width
Configures with high-flow hydraulic machines only
||UP TO 14"
|HYD FLOW REQ.
- Sharp teeth made of steel to cut or slice the wood apart.
- More productive than hammers, hardened steel teeth leave a finer mulch when the job is done.
- Utilizes just one style of tooth for simple care and maintenance.
.44 hardened steel teeth act like an axe to slice material
- 4 fixed teeth on the inside of the deck shell mulch as the disc carries material through
- Teeth can be easily sharpened to increase efficiency
- Patented planer knives in the center of the disc eliminate any dead zone
- The central, most critical component holding everything together.
- The spindle transfers the torque and power from the hydraulic motor and, at the same time, absorbs all of the stressing coming into the attachment from the disc.
- Conscientious design to manage effective material flows through the mulching chamber.
- High strength and low weight are critical, as well as a keen center of gravity to amplify the weight’s impact on stability.
- Gear motor - Efficient, cost effective
- Piston Motor - 20% faster disc speeds