18HDRS HEAVY DUTY ROCK SAW
Cut through asphalt and concrete with greater efficiency with the Heavy-Duty Rock Saw. This powerhouse delivers up to 20 FPM cutting speeds. Hydraulic side-shift and depth control allows skid steer operators to shift it up to 24” for maneuvering close to buildings and other obstacles from the comfort of your seat. Cut up to 18” or 24” deep. Side cutting teeth, a side motor protection blade, and a floating spoil deflector come standard.
- Highly visible depth gauge allows for more precise control over cutting depth
- Large spindle & support bearing improves cutting effciency by stabilizing the cutter head
- Side cutter head teeth minimize any cutter head binding while cutting full depth trenches
- Dual depth control legs improve stability while cutting
- New motor & gearbox provides 33% more available torque than the standard Rock Saw
- Our universal quick attach plates fit most skid steers