EuroMat® is a market leading medium duty ground protection mat designed as an ideal manhandle-able solution in a wide range of applications including temporary roadways, work pads, depot storage areas, or as pedestrian access. Thanks to its flexible design, the mat is able to follow the contours of undulating or sloping ground conditions.
EuroMat® is light in weight and at just 35 kg it can easily be deployed by a two-person team, making EuroMat® fast and easy to install. EuroMat® also has strategically positioned hand holes for use ease of handling.
The mat features our unique chevron traction® surface design providing optimal grip and improved forward motion of vehicles, and a low profile surface on the reverse for use in pedestrian walkways. EuroMat® is available with the chevron traction® surface on both sides on request.
EuroMat® has a range of connector options available to suit any ground conditions including 4-way connectors, flex connectors and fast fit connectors for quicker installations.
- 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Load bearing capacity up to 80 tons*
- Unique chevron traction® surface for maximum grip
- Low profile surface for pedestrian walkways and outdoor events on the reverse
- Available with chevron traction® surface on both sides on request
- Fast and easy to install
- Man-deployable thanks to its lightweight design
- Hand holes for easy manoeuvrability
- Moulds to uneven or undulating ground conditions due to its flexible design
- Various connector options available depending on requirement
- Smooth finish