Harley Power Rakes, by Paladin, are the perfect choice for preparing seedbeds, cutting grades, grading dirt or gravel roads, and cleaning up and finish grading residential or commercial sites. When preparing a seed bed there are many challenges your equipment must conquer! It must be able to work in either dry or wet conditions. It needs to create a dimpled seedbed that promotes moisture, soil and seed retention. Old lawns, weeds, pebbles, rocks, and other debris larger than 3/4” in size need to be removed. It should have the ability to grade, shape and blend the new seedbed into existing site topography. Paladin provides the highest quality, most durable and versatile power rakes available. Widely regarded as the “gold standard” for soil preparation attachments, they are designed to create the most optimal seedbed conditions. Our rakes allow the operator to make precise adjustments to the rake allowing a match to existing grades and a seamless blend into adjacent established landscaping.
For MINI LOADERS, Harley's D4 Power Box Rake takes the legendary Harley design to the next level. Available with manual or hydraulic angle. Harley has long been the leader in seed bed preparation.
- Pure carbide proprietary teeth, specially shaped to ensure best possible seedbed
- Direct drive motor is embedded within frame and drum providing optimal protection from dirt and debris.
- Bi-directional motor allows the drum to rotate in either direction maximizing flexibility.
- Adjustable polypropylene barrier above the roller allows you to quickly react to soil moisture conditions.
- Proprietary tooth pattern design. Specially shaped and placed carbide teeth ensure the best possible seedbed sub-base fracture pattern and superior moisture retention and release.
- Easily removable box-end plates for windrowing and reverse box raking...no bolts, just pull the pins.
- Dual independently adjustable gauge wheels allow skim passes for over-seeding - or - adjust to cut drainage grades. Simple height adjustment utilizes bail pins for improved reliability.
- New bearing design simplifies drum change-outs.
- Multi-position box ends.
USUALLY SHIPS IN (5) DAYS
BIG DAVE REVIEW
This is the original and probably the best option when looking at a power rake.