Loflin Closed Front Standard Flow Brush Cutter is constructed of ¼” laser cut steel and is structurally reinforced to handle the toughest undergrowth and brush. The dualedge cutting blades are powered by a direct drive hydraulic motor with a pressure relief valve for smooth shutdown. No gearbox to go bad, no shear pins or drive clutches to replace. Our brush cutter is engineered for demanding conditions and rugged dependability. Move over rough ground and cut through heavy brush with ease.
• 1 piece heat treated forged steel axle
• The housing is a 1 piece iron casting
• 2 oversized tapered roller bearings
• Roller bearings are grease packed for no oil leaks
• Lower grease seal is wire protected
• Direct drive, no gears or shear pins
• Geroller style hydraulic motor in varying displacements for optimal cutting tip speed
• Hydraulic pressure relief in both directions of rotation
• Unit is bi-directional
• One piece forged steel fully heat treated bi-directional blades
• Uses common rotary cutter blade bolts and nuts
• Comes equipped with Parker brand hoses, fittings, and couplers • Motor/drive assembly is fully enclosed for protection
• 1⁄4” thick reinforced steel deck
• Reinforced quick attach
• Available in 60" and 72" widths and several motor options.