The Loflin Stump Bucket is a powerful tool for the fast and effective removal of stumps and roots. The 20” deep trough works well to carry rocks, trees, and other materials around the job-site.
The Loflin Stump Grapple Bucket is our stump bucket with the addition of a single cylinder grapple. Dig out the stump, pop it out of the ground, and haul it away. Handle brush, logs, debris and other materials securely with this sturdy grapple.
- Single Grapple
- Rounded back for prying
- 3 replaceable large teeth (Pengo 2300 series)
- Constructed out of 1⁄2" thick reinforced steel plate
- Serrated side edges for cutting roots
- Narrow width (12") for easy ground penetration
- Long length (60") for leverage to pry stumps and roots
- 1" thick X 8" wide cutting edge
- Reinforced quick attach
- Oversized, greasable 1 1⁄4" pins
- Opening width: 42 7⁄8"
- Equipped with Parker brand hoses, fittings, and couplers