LOWE® grapples bring new elements of productivity and durability to the grapple attachment marketplace. Yet the cost of a LOWE® grapple is several hundred to over a thousand dollars less than anything comparable. Just look at all the features. There is no better value:
- Grab a load sideways, or use the clamp’s special design to grab by the end
- Premium hydraulic cylinders, hoses, and fittings
- More useful load than anything comparable
- Extensive protection of cylinders and hoses
- Fully enclosed back plate
- Fully enclosed clamps
- Side mounted hydraulic auxiliary connections
- Ten tine grapple bucket
- Four point reinforcement
- Serial number identification and detailed operator’s manual
- Industry leading safety labeling
Our grapples can also be used in ways other grapples cannot. Use it as a log puller by picking a log by the end with the front of the clamp and take it where you wish. This feature allows you to pick a load and carry it through a narrow opening that would block a typical grapple.
Pick items that are close to a building or fence line where other grapples fail. With an extremely large clamp opening, you will find you can use it on larger items than you may have expected. All this added performance and secure clamping makes you even more productive.
Model G-72A is our most popular model. The LOWE® G-72A is ideal for removing debris, woodlot cleanup, general agricultural applications, manure cleanup, moving bales, and clearing areas. The open bucket construction allows smaller items and dirt to sift through leaving a cleaner load.
Grapple Buckets from Lowe Manufacturing Co Inc on Vimeo.