- AUGER DRIVE UNIT (3500 PSI MAXIMUM, 3000 PSI CONTINUOUS)
- MOUNTING BRACKET WITH CRADLE, AND HOSE KIT WITH UNIVERSAL FLAT-FACED COUPLERS.
- YOU MUST ORDER AUGER BITS SEPARATELY.
McMillen Auger Drives by Paladin, feature a wide variety of auger diameters, lengths and style for every digging application. Comes with various mounts available for most applications.
- The 75 Series hydraulic motor drives the auger through a sealed planetary gear reduction
- 5 to 60 GPM available
- Extensions available for deeper digging
- Augers available up to 48” diameter
- 2 speed auger drives available
- 1 to 2 year warranty, additional 1 year planetary warranty on select drives
- Fully welded flighting for added auger strength
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE SELECTING AN AUGER DRIVE
- When selecting an auger drive you will need to match to the recommended GPM and Pressure specifications shown for the drive to your prime mover.
- When deciding which model auger drive you need, please note the different model numbers for each drive. The larger model numbers will give you more torque and the smaller model numbers will give you more speed when operating within the recommended flow (GPM) range specified for each model.
- If you plan to dig holes in hard, compacted, or frozen soils, you should consider selecting a larger model as it will give you more torque. The same is true if you plan to use larger bits like the 36” versions. They need more torque than the smaller bits.
- If speed and production are most important and you are using smaller bits, a smaller model drive will give you more speed than the larger models allowing you to dig faster.