VersaMat® was developed to be a more multi-functional ground protection mat for use where a user is looking for the additional benefit of a walking or standing/working surface with a heavy load capacity for construction equipment.
VersaMat® features a low profile slip-resistant traction surface making it ideal for pedestrian applications. The standard VersaMat® has the aggressive AlturnaMat® tread on one side, but is also available with a smooth surface making it truly versatile. Featuring a high load bearing capacity of 120 tons*, VersaMat® can also be used as a vehicle track way, vehicle parking area, or staging area for supplies and equipment. Weighing just 39 kg at its maximum size, VersaMat® can be easily be deployed by hand.
VersaMat® is manufactured from 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene, making it durable and resistant to all weather conditions. VersaMat® has a flexible construction meaning that the mat will follow the contours of the ground delivering a highly effective access solution on sloping or undulating ground conditions. VersaMat® can be connected together using our flat Turn-A-Links or EZ Link connectors ensuring you have a firm and secure track way.
*Load bearing capacity is subject to ground conditions. Sizing is subject to a manufacturing variance of +/- 5%.
- 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low profile slip-resistant traction surface provides impressive grip
- Supports loads of up to 120 tons* – dependent on sub-surface
- Available in black or clear
- Connect together with Turn-A-Links or EZ Links to form a continuous roadway or workpad
- Contours to different ground conditions due to its flexible design
- AlturnaMat® tread on one side, also available with a smooth surface
- Limited Lifetime Warranty