THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES & COUPLERS
Open front skid steer brush cutter designed to rough-cut thick brush and trees up to 8″ in diameter.
Rotary Brush Cutters are capable of throwing debris over 200 feet and can cause serious bodily harm or death if not used with a shatterproof cab.
- Four-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel, ensures flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking for safety stopping the 550-610 lb. flywheel in under 15 seconds.
- Standard flow Eaton® motor configuration ensures optimum performance and longevity.
- Tall push bar at the front provides rigidity and helps push over thick brush and trees.
- Able to cut down to the ground to limit tree regrowth for optimal land clearing.
- 5/8” x 5″ double-sided blades can be flipped to utilize second sharpened edges.
- Standard replaceable front and side skid shoes increase the mower deck’s wear life.