Ho-Pac Compactor/Drivers Impact Jobsite Productivity in Many Ways
Allied pioneered the concept of hydraulically operated Ho-Pac® vibratory compactor/drivers. These models use an eccentric, rotating weight that creates vibrations and impulse energy.
The all-new extreme Ho-Pacs now deliver more impact energy, an error-less four-function valve, a variety of mounting configurations and maintenance-free oil splash bearing lubrication.
- Ideal for pad, trench, slope and excavation compaction
- Also great for compacting waste materials and breaking up frozen coal
- Able to compact in densities in excess of 95% Proctor
- Faster, less expensive technique for driving wood, steel and aluminum sheeting, ‘H’ and ‘I’ beams, piling, posts and seawalls
- Four Function Valve controls flow, pressure, regenerations and oil flow direction
- Oil Splash Lubrication provides maintenance free (no greasing) bearing lubrication
- Tough coat hoses prevent cuts and extend wear life
- Universal skid steer mounting plate (Bobcat)
- Includes optional weight kit