LOWE® grapples bring new elements of productivity and durability to the grapple attachment marketplace. Yet the cost of a LOWE® grapple is several hundred to over a thousand dollars less than anything comparable. Just look at all the features. There is no better value:
- Grab a load sideways, or use the clamp’s special design to grab by the end
- Premium hydraulic cylinders, hoses, and fittings
- More useful load than anything comparable
- Extensive protection of cylinders and hoses
- Fully enclosed back plate
- Fully enclosed clamps
- Side mounted hydraulic auxiliary connections
- Eight tine grapple bucket
- Four point reinforcement
- Serial number identification and detailed operator’s manual
- Industry leading safety labeling
The LOWE® G-56A does the same kinds of jobs as the larger G-72A. It has all the features but is designed for smaller machinery. The G-56A saves considerable weight and cost by using only one hydraulic clamp. The compactness and maneuverability of the G-56A allow it to be operated where larger equipment cannot be used.
Grapple Buckets from Lowe Manufacturing Co Inc on Vimeo.