Virnig V30 Compact Tractor Skeleton Rock Bucket (SSL) (CTL)
Designed to pick rocks while leaving dirt and debris behind.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 2.9″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction perfect for compact tractors and small skid loaders.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.
- Recommended loader capacity - Less than 1500 lbs ROC
- Tine thickness (in): 3/8" Grade 50
|Overall Width (in)
|Number of Tines
|Space Between Tines (in)
In stock items usually ship in 3-5 days
Non stock items usually ship in 4-6 weeks