Bigfoot XD Trenchers for Excavators, Skid Steer Loaders and Backhoes
With its innovative features, Digga trenchers are the most user friendly on the market. The Digga Bigfoot XD trencher allows the crumber bar to start in the trench, eliminating the need to get out of the machine to reset the crumber bar (patent pending). A uniquely designed foot can be seen from the cab allowing the operator to see when the trencher is in the correct trenching position - No need for a spotter. A large Spoil Auger completes the Digga crumbing system to clear the spoil faster, increasing effieciency and improving productivity.
The Bigfoot XD trencher features an adjustable depth control foot which ensures the operator trenches at a set depth at all times. Three different chain options are also available for trenching in different ground conditions from general earth, to rocky ground, concrete, asphalt, and frozen ground. Manufactured in-house to highest industry quality, we can ensure the reliability and performance with the piece of mind you expect from a Digga product.
- Headstart Crumber System (patent pending)
- Adjustable Skid Foot to maintain constant digging depth
- Skid Foot is visible from the cab
- Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures
- 3 different Chain options, Earth, Combo, and Diggatac
- Industry Leading Warranty
Ideal Use & Machine Suitability
- Pipe laying for irrigation, underground power and communications, road repairs, and general construction
- Excavators up to 8 ton, skid steer loaders, backhoes