Heavy Duty Skid-Steer Buckets
The Star Industry Heavy Duty Skid Steer Bucket is built to last. It’s constructed with extra heavy-duty steel, fully welded seams and reinforced hat section and side blades to strengthen and protect bucket sides. The bucket’s bottom is set close to the ground for level ‘back dragging’ (landscapers love it!).
- Strong Universal Quick-Tach Constructed of 3/8” plate steel to stand up to the new more powerful skid-steer loaders.
- Strong Hat Section Provides unyielding strength across the entire top of bucket
- Steel Side Blades Strengthens and protects bucket sides.
- Seams Fully Welded Continuous weld inside and outside of shell seams provides greater strength and longer life.
- Low Profile Design Operator can see the leading edge from the seat. Other profiles are also available.
- Beveled Hard Carbon Steel Punched Blade on Leading Edge ½” x 6” or ¾” x 6” depending on bucket width.
- Buckets Designed to Fit each brand of loader Even though all new skid-steer loaders use a universal quick-tach they require different bucket profiles for proper operation. Star buckets are built to match your specific make & model of skid-steer loader.
- Heavy (½” x 3”) Scuff Bars Three to five bars, depending on width, reinforce bucket bottom and protect from excessive wear
- Dual Safety Steps
- Square Bottom Permits “back dragging” to level your work. Sets close to the ground. Landscapers love it
- Heavy-duty teeth Features ‘pin-on’ series 23 teeth that measure 2¼ “across the point
- Punched blade with bolt-on-blade The reversible ⅝” x 8” bolt-on-blade gives 3 times the wear
- Weld on edge
LOW PROFILE BUCKET WITH TEETH
LOW PROFILE BUCKET WITH BOLT ON EDGE (BOCE)
LOW PROFILE BUCKET WITH WELD ON EDGE