THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
Two-cylinder grapple with large jaw opening allows handling of big round bales, while curved tines penetrate bales with minimal damage.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows debris to fall through.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins and 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Machine specific hydraulic package available.
The Big Bale Grapple is designed to effectively handle and transport large, loose round bales. It can also be used to handle scrap, brush and many other jobs suited to a skeleton grapple. The Big Bale Grapple can be used with twine or net wrapping but should not be used with plastic wrap to prevent tearing.