THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & POLY/WIRE WAFER PACK
The Virnig Pick-up broom efficiently sweeps dirt into the attached bucket, which is then easily emptied for effortless cleanup.
- Direct drive design with replaceable drive components allowing forward and reverse operation.
- Motor is guarded while allowing easy access for maintenance.
- Heavy-duty hood frame adjusts to account for bristle wear by utilizing pins with multiple holes.
- Reinforced bucket, similar to the V50 Dirt Bucket, results in long term performance.
- Quick-tach height ensures the back of the bucket does not drag on the ground.
- Easy exchange of wafers; no disconnecting of hydraulic hoses required.
- Standard with 5/8" x 6" reversible, replaceable bolt-on edge.
- Standard with 26" diameter poly/wire wafers.
- 30 gallon tank provides 20 minutes of continuous operations.
- 12 volt, 2.1 GPM maximum pump with wiring harness.
- Bolt-on accessory for Pick-Up Broom only. Includes all required components.
- Increases cleaning width by 12".
- Adjustable hydraulic valve to control brush speed.
- Can be secured in storage position without removal.
- Replacement brushes available.
|Sweeping Width (in)
|Overall Width (in)
|Overall Height (in)
|Overall Depth (in)
|Operating Flow Rate (gpm)
|Number of 26 inch Diameter Wafers
|Approximate Weight (lbs)
|Recommended Loader Capacity
||Greater than 1500 pounds*
*Recommended Loader Capacity with Water Kit installed is 1800 pounds
In stock items usually ship in 3-5 days
Non stock items usually ship in 4-6 weeks