THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
Get to the root of the problem when removing small trees or shrubs. Serrated teeth make quick work of stumps, roots, and entire trees, while shaking out excess dirt for refilling holes.
- Jaws open to 11.5” to quickly pull out trees and fence posts.
- Hard stop at tip keeps small space between teeth when fully closed. This allows even small trees to be pulled without shearing them off.
- Single hydraulic cylinder is protected from debris and other objects.
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod made in the USA.
- Teflon coated bushings on all pivots.