THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
Two-cylinder, single jaw grapple for digging, raking, piling and loading debris.
- Unique design allows efficient forward and reverse operation to drag loose material into piles.
- Every tine is constructed from AR400 steel for added strength.
- NitroSteel® cylinder rods and Teflon® coated bushings on all pivots.
|Overall Width (Inches)
|Height: Overall / Bucket (Inches)
||27.9 / 24.9
|Overall Depth (Inches)
|Number of Bottom Tines
|Space Between Tines / Bottom (Inches)
||4.8 / 10.5
||4.8 / 9.8
||4.8 / 9.1
|Space Between Tines / Grapple Jaws (Inches)
||7.8 / 11.2
||7.3 / 9.8
||7.0 / 9.2
|Tine Thickness (Inches)
|Cylinder Bore / Stroke (Inches)
||2.0 / 6.0
|Cylinder Pins / Hinge Pins Diameter (Inches)
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)
|Recommended Loader Capacity
||Less than 1,500 pounds
*Material is AR400 Plate (150,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).
In stock items usually ship in 3-5 days
Non stock items usually ship in 4-6 weeks
The V30 series was designed for TRACTORS and SMALL SKID STEER LOADERS. Though this is Virnig’s standard-duty line, the V30 Series often outperforms other brands’ heaviest skid steer attachments.