THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
Two-cylinder, single jaw grapple for digging, raking, piling and loading debris.
- Unique design allows efficient forward and reverse operation to drag loose material into piles.
- NitroSteel® cylinder rods and Teflon® coated bushings on all pivots.
- 44” grapple jaw opening to haul large amounts of brush per load.
- Heavy-duty jaw and rake tines constructed from 3/8″ Grade 50 steel.
- Replaceable cast teeth.
- Possible clearance issue with URG-UT on Takeuchi® TL12 and John Deere® 330G, 331G, 332G, 333G.
|Overall Width (Inches)
|Height: Overall / Bucket (Inches)
||34.2 / 29.3
|Overall Depth (Inches)
|Number of Teeth
|Space Between Teeth (Inches)
|Space Between Tines / Grapple Jaws (Inches)
||5.0 / 10.9
||5.0 / 12.4
||5.0 / 11.1
|Tine Thickness (Inches)
|Cylinder Bore / Stroke (Inches)
||2.0 / 8.375
|Cylinder Pins / Hinge Pins Diameter (Inches)
||1.25 / 1.563
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)
|Recommended Loader Capacity
||Less than 2200 pounds
*Material is Grade 50 Plate (50,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).
In stock items usually ship in 3-5 days
Non stock items usually ship in 4-6 weeks
The V40 series was designed for medium and large frame skid steers. Though this is Virnig’s standard-duty line, the V40 Series often outperforms other brands’ heaviest skid steer attachments.