THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES & COUPLERS
Open front skid steer brush cutter designed to rough-cut dense brush and trees up to 3” in diameter.
Rotary Brush Cutters are capable of throwing debris over 200 feet and can cause serious bodily harm or death if not used with a shatterproof cab.
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 170-220 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Direct drive Eaton® motor rated up to 25 GPM for usage on a wide variety of skid steers.
- Tall push bar at the front provides rigidity and helps push over thick brush and trees.
- Able to cut down to the ground to limit regrowth.
- ½” x 4” single side updraft blades for efficient cutting and mulching.