Virnig V40 Skeleton Rock Bucket (SSL) (CTL)
The Virnig V40 Skeleton Rock Bucket is designed to pick rocks while leaving dirt and debris behind.
- Universal skid steer mounting.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 2.9″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every other tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
3/8″ Grade 50 steel for added strength and durability.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush and efficient back-dragging.
Also available: V50 and V60 Skeleton Rock Bucket.
- Recommended loader capacity - Less than 2400 lbs ROC
- Tine thickness (in): 3/8" Grade 50
|Overall Width (in)
|Number of Tines
|Space Between Tines (in)
In stock items usually ship in 3-5 days
Non stock items usually ship in 4-6 weeks