THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
Single Jaw Skid Steer Grapples provide a cost effective alternative to a two-cylinder skid steer grapple with similar quality. Single Jaw Grapples utilize simplified hydraulic plumbing which cuts down on parts cost and time spent for repairs. A single jaw grapple may be preferred for picking up even material such as hay bales.
One-cylinder grapple designed to handle a variety of materials including manure, brush and debris.
Known clearance issue on John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).
- High tensile strength removable, replaceable 1 3/4” diameter tines.
- No cross member at tine tips allowing better material penetration.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinder featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder and hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at jaw hinge.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.