THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
- CYLINDER GUARDS STANDARD
Cast, pin-on teeth allow the V50 Root Rake Grapples to cut deep into and underneath roots and piles of branches for optimal brush removal. Additionally, teeth have a long wear life and can easily be replaced.
Two-cylinder, single jaw grapple for digging, raking, piling and loading debris.
- Unique design allows efficient forward and reverse operation to drag loose material into piles.
- 40” grapple jaw opening to haul large amounts of brush per load.
- Heavy-duty jaw and rake tines constructed from 3/8″ Grade 80 steel.
- Series 23 replaceable cast teeth.
- NitroSteel® cylinder rods and Teflon® coated bushings on all pivots.
Known clearance issue with URG66 and URG72 on Takeuchi® track loaders and John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).