THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES & COUPLERS
Cuts through brush up to 4″ in diameter with ease, while three-blade design and floating deck produce a superior finish.
V50 Rotary Brush Cutters are capable of throwing debris over 200 feet and can cause serious bodily harm or death if not used with a shatterproof cab.
- Innovative floating deck provides a consistent cut on uneven terrain by allowing 4 5/8” of deck travel. Deck can be secured in a fixed position if desired.
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel, ensures the flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 170-225 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Two standard flow Eaton® motor configurations ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- Bracing along the top connected to a push bar at the front provides rigidity for pushing over thick brush and trees.
- ½” x 4” single side updraft blades for efficient cutting and mulching.
- Standard chain curtain on front of deck prevents flying debris and provides better mulching capability.
- Standard replaceable front skid shoes increase the mower deck’s wear life.
- Optional Rear Roller and Swivel Casters available.