THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
- STANDARD CYLINDER GUARD
This type of skid steer grapple has two, individual jaws with separate cylinders. Each jaw works independent of the other. The hydraulic system allows operators to securely clamp debris that has uneven surfaces while keeping consistent pressure on the entire load. Independent grapples keep oddly-sized objects tightly secured in the skid steer bucket during transport.
Two-cylinder independent grapple with 1/4” Grade 50 solid bottom scoops up bulky material.
- Two 1/2ˮ thick vertical braces inside bucket for added strength.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- 3/4″ x 6″ weld-on cutting edge with holes to accept optional edges.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
- Removable bolt on step made of durable, laser cut steel in an aggressive pattern.
- Bolt on Cutting Edge (BOCE) installed
- Serrated Edge (SE) installed