THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
- STANDARD CYLINDER GUARD
This type of skid steer grapple has two, individual jaws with separate cylinders. Each jaw works independent of the other. The hydraulic system allows operators to securely clamp debris that has uneven surfaces while keeping consistent pressure on the entire load. Independent grapples keep oddly-sized objects tightly secured in the skid steer bucket during transport.
Two-cylinder independent grapple with an open sided design for hauling brush and logs.
- Every tine is constructed from one piece of 1/2ˮ Grade 80 steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Open bottom gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 5 1/2ˮ tine spacing.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/14” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations
- Removable bolt on step made of durable, laser cut steel in an aggressive pattern.