THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
- STANDARD CYLINDER GUARDS
This type of skid steer grapple has two, individual jaws with separate cylinders. Each jaw works independent of the other. The hydraulic system allows operators to securely clamp debris that has uneven surfaces while keeping consistent pressure on the entire load. Independent grapples keep oddly-sized objects tightly secured in the skid steer bucket during transport.
Two-cylinder independent grapple designed to handle a variety of materials including manure, brush and debris.
Known clearance issue on M-Series Bobcat® loaders when Cylinder Guards are installed and jaws are open.
- Two 1/2ˮ thick vertical braces inside the frame for added strength.
- High tensile strength removable, replaceable 2” diameter tines.
- No cross member at tine tips allowing better material penetration.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Replaceable bolt-on step made of durable, laser cut steel in an aggressive pattern that will grip in the worst conditions.