THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
Four-cylinder design applies consistent pressure to secure long pipe over uneven terrain.
- Functions by main arms moving first while smaller, secondary arms move after main arm cylinders experience resistance.
- 54ˮ wide frame keeps long material stable.
- 48” Cascade® ITA Class II forged tines rated at 6200 pounds.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder and hinge pins.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
Known clearance issue on John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).