Virnig V60 Low Profile Dirt Bucket is a heavy-duty skid steer dirt bucket with 1/4″ Grade 50 steel construction and a low profile and extended bottom for better visibility of the cutting edge.
- Stronger than the V50 Low Profile Dirt Bucket with heavier top bracing, extra wear bars underneath and an extra interior brace plate.
- 3/4" x 6″ weld-on cutting edge with holes to accept optional edges.
- Manufactured with a universal mount to fit most skid steer loaders.
- Bolt on Cutting Edge (BOCE) installed
- Extends life of bucket.
- Reversible 5/8" x 8" bolt-on wear edge with 5/8" holes spaced 6" on center.
- Serrated Edge (SE) installed
- Excellent alternative to toothbar for chiseling and breaking up soil.
Single bevel, 3/4" x 8" serrated bolt-on edge with 5/8" holes spaced on 6" center.
- Weld-on Teeth (WOT) installed
- Replaceable Series 23 cast teeth with cast shank, welded directly to the bucket edge.
- Excellent for breaking up compact soil.
Optional Side Cutters - Call for info and pricing
- Reversible - only one in industry.
- Improves performance in hard compacted soils.
- Cast steel lengthens life of bucket sides.
- Not compatible with toothbars.