Virnig V60 Multi-Purpose 4-in-1 Bucket (SSL)(CTL)
THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS, CYLINDERS & FITTINGS
Multiple functions in one attachment to save time and money.
- Functions include dozing, clamming, leveling, and bottom dumping.
- Large 33” opening for easier, more efficient operation.
- Design provides effective dozing, while maintaining maximum visibility.
- HMPV models have 1/4″ shell, 1-2 extra wear bars underneath, additional bracing, 1/2″ hinge structure and reinforcement at rear corners of dozer and quick-tach plate.
- ¾” x 6” weld-on edge on front of bucket accepts optional edges.
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods made in the USA. Cylinder Guards standard.
- Stronger than the V50 Mulit-Purpose Bucket.
- Commonly called a 4-in-1 bucket.
Optional Side Cutters - Call for info and pricing
- Bolt on Cutting Edge (BOCE) installed
- Extends life of bucket.
- Reversible 5/8" x 8" bolt-on wear edge with 5/8" holes spaced 6" on center.
- Serrated Edge (SE) installed
- Excellent alternative to toothbar for chiseling and breaking up soil.
Single bevel, 3/4" x 8" serrated bolt-on edge with 5/8" holes spaced on 6" center.
- Weld-on Teeth (WOT) installed
- Replaceable Series 23 cast teeth with cast shank, welded directly to the bucket edge.
- Excellent for breaking up compact soil.
- Reversible - only one in industry.
- Improves performance in hard compacted soils.
- Cast steel lengthens life of bucket sides.
- Not compatible with toothbars.
Optional Holding Valve - Call for info and pricing
- When external loads are applied, the valve increases the holdong force of the hydraulic ctylinders.
- Works with all Virnig Multi-Purpose Buckets.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)
|Bucket Depth (Inches)
|Bucket Height (Inches)
|Dozer Width (Inches)
|Clam Opening (Inches)
|Shell Thickness (Inches)
|Hinge Structure Thickness (Inches)
|Cylinder Bore / Stroke (Inches)
||2.5 / 8.375
|Cylinder Pins / Hinge Pins Diameter (Inches)
||1.25 / 1.563
|Structural Wear Bars Underneath Bucket (1/2″ x 4″)
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)
|Recommended Loader Capacity
||Greater than 2400 pounds
In stock items usually ship in 3-5 days
Non stock items usually ship in 4-6 weeks