Virnig V60 Snow Pusher has unique floating side plates, frame link, and side-to-side oscillation that keeps rubber edge in constant contact with the ground eliminating slippery, icy residue.
- Edge never needs adjusting; it only needs to be reversed or replaced.
- Bracing on pusher sides and long-wearing 1/2” thick x 3” wide skid shoes ensure attachment longevity.
- 1 1/2” x 10” reversible, replaceable rubber edge with 6” of total wear.
- Rubber edge offers optimal surface protection while delivering pushing power.
- Manufactured with a universal mount to fit most skid steer loaders.
Low Profile Snow Pusher also available.
Option: Virnig Pull Back
- Enables precise snow cleanup along buildings or wherever necessary.
- Easy installation on any Virnig Low Profile Snow Pusher.
- Designed to allow down pressure on rubber edge.
- 1 1/2ˮx 10ˮ reversible, replaceable rubber edge.