THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS & FITTINGS
Two-cylinder independent clamp arms open to near vertical for handling palleted material.
- 54ˮ wide frame keeps long material stable.
- 48” or 60” Cascade® ITA Class II forged tines.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder and hinge pins.
Known clearance issue on John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).
The best method for securing a load is first ensure that it is centered on the grapple tines. One layer of pipes is recommended per load to distribute arm force properly. After slowly lowering the arms at an even pace and securing both sides of the load, the operator can apply full clamping force.