THIS ATTACHMENT INCLUDES
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER MOUNTING
- HOSES, COUPLERS, CYLINDERS & FITTINGS
Virnig V60 V-Snow Blade is designed to hug the contours of the ground, in multiple blade positions, for effortless snow removal.
- Variable V, scoop, straight, and angled positions allow for optimal snow removal.
- Floating frame link maintains full blade contact in scoop and V positions while allowing full down pressure in straight and angled positions.
- Oscillation and adjustable cast skid shoes allow edge to follow uneven surfaces.
- Hydraulic sequence relief valves help protect the attachment by transferring shock from one wing to the other if a curb or other object is struck.
- Corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods made in the USA.
- Trip edge containing four compression springs.
- Replaceable steel center edge sections.
- SBV48 (48" model) is designed to plow sidewalks or other tight spaces and has two compression springs.
Also available: Two 12" wide pin-on wings angled 20 degrees forward from the moldboard to increase the blade's width by 21 3/4". Call for pricing.
- Steel Edges Installed
- 5/8" x 8ˮ steel bolt-on edges allows 5 ½” of total wear
- Edges are quickly reversed or replaced.
- Poly Edges Installed
- Replaces standard steel cutting edges.
- 1” x 7 3⁄4” reprocessed UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) allows 5 1⁄4” of total wear.
- Reversible and replaceable like a steel bolt-on edges.